Thursday, September 14, 2006

Another Senior

Whew. I'm tired. Seems like just when I get caught up, I have more work to do. I was up until 1:30 last night proofing Britt's senior session and doing the finishing touches on this one.
We're going away overnight for a volleyball tournament this weekend (Steve's driving the bus, so he and the kiddos are coming too) and I'm hoping to be in bed by a decent time at least on Friday night (but I'm not counting on it!). Anyway....here's a couple from last Saturday's senior session at the plantation (I am so far behind!)





And I couldn't resist one more of Britt....discovered this one as I went through hers last night - her eyes are so intense in this one. Britt, I've got to get a model release signed by you because your images are going to be plastered *all over* my senior marketing materials! :) lol

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooolala... Your too awesome. I still like my idea of taking pictures in the snow with a urbany setting. Thats a must do one day. ( I will put it on my "before I turn 30" list!)

Anonymous said...

um...yeah, but I think renting a snow machine can get pretty pricey.


better come with me on one of my michigan trips instead. :)

Anonymous said...

the way the weather is going, we could have snow by the time you come up next month... did I say month... holy smokes that kid is going to be here before I know it...

later,

RT

Anonymous said...

Michigan eh? Sign me up. Let me know the dates and I am going up North! By the way, ever heard of Redemacks?