Tuesday, September 12, 2006

My favorite senior so far

Ok...so I'm totally cheating my normal "work-flow" tonight by skipping ahead on work that I need to do. I have two senior session waiting in the wings for proofing, and this one is 2nd on the list, but I *HAD* to crack open a few of them tonight to play with.

This chick is one super talented vball player and has succesfully taken the title for my favorite senior session to date. She was open for anything, had her own ideas, didn't need me to give her cues...she just KNEW what to do and she was SMOKE'N! So...about an hour after we planned to start, throw in some trespassing and some sand spurs in the jeans, hopping a few fences, and a HOT day and you've got a successful session.

Meet Britt. She is intense in both personality and spirit and I think that her entire session was so totally, just..."her".

She is fierce beauty and I hope that I've captured that.

Here's a sneak peek.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had had you for my senior pics...it's like the one time in your life that you should look absolutely fabulous...lets face it, you are 18, "firm and fully packed." My husband won't even carry one of my senior pics I look like such a dork.

Anonymous said...

"firm and fully packed" cracks me up! it just struck me funny. ironically, i would love to look like I did when I was 18-20, but I wouldn't want to go back to that time....
okay, maybe for a week or two...and definitely a week or two of college!

Anonymous said...

Wow...

Anonymous said...

Tammi,
You totally captured Britt! Those photos are amazing! Her intesity and strength are so evident. Not to mention the fact that she is a real beauty. The fact that they look like art and not a portrait, demonstrates your talent.

Anonymous said...

Ok...so my first comment was STUPID, so I deleted it!
What I mean to say was:
WOW!!!!!
I'm Impressed, By the photography and the model.
This is a Brittany I don't usually get to see!