Sunday, October 8, 2006

What the Heck, Let's Give Him a Name


Apology: To those who have no idea what this is about, I'm sorry. Hopefully more "universal" blogs will be soon forthcoming.

------------

I've been thinking about this giant elephant in the room...he's been with the SCA Volleyball Team for about a week now. No one likes to talk about him...but there he is.
Big.
Fat.
Obtrusive.
Ugly.
And smelling quite strongly of ...er...elephant dookie.
He will snort our chances of state championship up his long and hairy snout unless we can get rid of him (or at least shove him at least halfway out the door) in the next 18 hours.
Oh, and he particularly enjoys farting in Brittany's direction.

What the heck, let's give him a name! My only rule: his name must be male-gendered. No public flaming allowed on Tammi's blog.

So....Any suggestions?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

if i knew more, maybe I could help name him. But I must say, your little boy is too cute!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Faith in Florida!
It's a long and ugly story - you don't want to know more. :)
I'm thinking I need to post a more universal blog here.
Hmmm...I'll have to think about that one.....

Anonymous said...

there are a couple i can think of but, they could all be summed up to be named...SATAN!
hopefully within the next like 18 hours he will go away and we will be saved!

Anonymous said...

Maybe BUBBA since we're from the south. But whatever his name is we need to get rid of him. I'm tired of his crap and everything that comes as a result of it. I feel like I'm up to my neck in it. Maybe we need to go ahead and have a private team meeting about it. Maybe by confronting it head on we could find a solution. We need to find one quick before BUBBA decides to sit on someone, and it better not be me. Thanks Tammy for helping all of us to see the elephant that we've all been bumping into.

THE WISE LIBERO

Anonymous said...

That was an excellently tactful way to handle the situation.
I hope that you guys can resolve the issue and not allow it to mess with the mental stability of the team any more than it already has.
You guys are some rocking v-ball players and I hope you do really well in the last part of the season!

Anonymous said...

i know just a little about elephants--they poop BIG, they pee HUGE puddles that would drown a small child, and their butts are muCH, MUCH bigger than their ears.

one more thing, whose house is that? ")

yeah, that's right...i'm back.
AND i've been having tammi withdrawal.

Anonymous said...

I don't think that the elephant has left yet, i think that there is still other issues -- i don't know, but i am ready for it to leave the building!!!!!!!!