Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday Night Football

Steve-o is out of town tonight to do radio for an away football game (which he rocks at, if I may brag on my hubby a bit. which I can, because it's my freak'n blog). Anyway, I snapped this pic at last Friday's football game. You can Steve-0 up in the Tree-House, or Eagle's Nest, or Satan's Perch of Death - whatever they call it. It's at the top of the bleachers. On top of the Press Box. You have to climb a ladder to get there. On this particular Friday, my best bud Lisa had to climb Mount Danger to do a radio interview at half time. She was excited to rise to the physical challenge of fording through the fans, swarming gnats and mosquitoes, slicing her way through the scent of sweaty humanity for her 5 minutes of fame. click to enlarge. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mt. Danger, Satan's Death Perch.... yes it's all true. What you do know is that while standing up there gazing out into Neverland, I was actually thinking... HOW THE CRAP I"M I GOING TO GET DOWN FROM HERE? WHAT AM I DOING UP HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE AND DOES THAT GUY KNOW HE HAS ON PLAID SHORTS?"

Anonymous said...

Tammi- just know...I could have SO much fun playing off the descriptions in the picture (one in particular), but it would probably be career jeopardizing! :(

Shut up!!!!...I can't...I know it would be funny...Just one?...Hmmm, okay...NO,NO,NO...Can't do it .... I'm not listening!!!...
Laaa,laaa,laaa,laaaa...I can't hear you...

The voices, the voices, so hard to resist!!!! :)