Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Graduate

I tried uploading this the other day and my computer was being completely wonky so I gave up in frustration.
I'm back today to post the pics...but they're completely out of order and today I'm lacking the patience to mess around with blogger's completely wacky photo placements.

Owen graduated kindy last Tuesday and we of course, are super proud.  It seems weird that he's moved beyond "kindergartner" into the rocky terrain of "elementary schooler".  It literally seems just a week or so ago that i was sniffling in the kitchen writing him a letter as he slept the night before his first day of school.  
Anyway....here he is, pictures all askew, as he graduated on Tuesday.
Good job Owen! We are so proud of you! :)











1 comment:

TendrHart said...

What a cute little girl. Now where is Owen?

Auntie Dee, the hairstylist ;)