Saturday, April 12, 2008

More Tree-Hugger Stuff


This is a cool website if you're a visual person to see just how much goes into the various products that we consume.
Very educational, and a cool place to peruse - there's videos and stuff. Oooohhh, videos.
Show it to your kids so they can grasp what goes into the stuff they use (or waste).
Or show it to your class if you're a teacher.
Or to your parents if they don't belive in global warming.
Or to your dog if you're bored.
Or click on one of the links to the right if you don't want to read my blog anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daughter #2 already lectures us every time we use an extra paper plate. Apparently it takes one WHOLE tree to make each plate. I'm not giving her any ammunition to use against us.

What if I'm not convinced on the whole global warming thing? I tried listening to Al Gore's Inconvenient Truth, but, about 10 mins. in, I decided that I'd rather see the world come to a traumatic end than endure one more second of him...he just creeps me out!

Anonymous said...

Here's a web site you might find interesting...
thedailygreen.com

It's a well organized site about living "green."