Sunday, November 18, 2007

Chehaw Native American Cultural Festival

Some pictures from the festival yesterday....taking pictures with two boys in tow was difficult to say the least so I was a little disappointed with the photos I ended up with. I always seem to have this ideal in my head of what I *want* to capture, but I rarely do it.

This guy was one of my favorites....


Is she adorable or what? I can't even get my 4 year old to wipe his own butt and this kid can do complicated Indian dances.


No pheasants were harmed in the making of this headdress .
Five birds died to make this.





<|





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these.... Native American culture is so interesting to me! The colors are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what you were hoping for, but I think these pics are beautiful!

amyn